Saturday, December 21, 2013

Weight Loss - Plexus Slim vs. Redux

It has been 6 weeks and I have lost 9 and 1/2 pounds by drinking one pink Plexus Slim drink each day, not to mention a dramatic drop in my blood pressure.  I am no longer at the stroke level!  

When people ask me what I am doing to lose weight, I proudly announce that I am taking Plexus Slim. You simply take the small packet, similar to a Crystal Light packet, pour the powder into a bottle or glass of water, shake it up, and drink it.  That's it!  

Then, the next question is, "What does it do?"  That's a much harder question for me to answer.  I know what it does.  I know how it affects me.  It doesn't work like anything I have ever taken before...and believe me when I say, I've done just about everything in my effort to lose weight over the years.  

Until I found Plexus Slim, I had failed at everything I attempted in my quest for weight loss, except for one thing.  None of the low carb, low fat, or calorie or point counting diets lasted very long.  I would give up because I would crave things I knew I could never have on these diets.  The cravings and denying myself would become too much for me.  The same thing held true for the weight loss center I tried 2 different decades in my life, and the 2 of 3 prescriptions pills I tried.  

Notice I said 2 of the 3 prescription pills.  In the mid-90's I began taking a prescription pill called Redux.  I loved that pill!  When I first began taking it, I didn't think it was working because I was still eating the same things I had always eaten...and look where that had gotten me...45-50 pounds overweight.  However, I began to notice as the weeks went on and the weight came off, that I wasn't eating nearly as much food as I had before starting the little white pill.  My head didn't feel funny or tingly, I didn't feel as if I was going to crawl out of my skin.  I didn't become dizzy as I had when I had tried other things.  I just ate what I wanted but, I didn't want as much.  It was a very subtle feeling.  I could have still over-eaten but, the desire wasn't there.  

There was only one bad thing about Redux.  It was killing people...literally.  So, about 3 months and 21 pounds later, Redux was banned and taken off the market.  I couldn't believe it!  My miracle pill had slipped right through my hands.  There was nothing I could do about it, unless I moved overseas where it still had not been banned...yet.  I never did get over Redux.  I have looked for 15 years or more for another "something" that would do the same thing for me, except without all the harmful effects.

Well...I have found it!  When people ask me how Plexus Slim works, I compare it to Redux.  It gives me the same results, with the extra, added benefit of being a good, healthy way to lose weight.  It is the "good guy."  As I mentioned, my blood pressure is coming down...since November 6, it has gone from 188/84 to 150/84.  Plexus is an all-natural product originally created for people with diabetes.  It is the answer I have been waiting for!  It is even helping me with my sleep apnea, which is another story I'll save for later.  

Being a teacher, I was in many high-calorie situations last week, including my class party yesterday...cupcakes, ice cream, cake pops,  a large variety of chips and dips, oreo pudding desserts...you name it.  If it was sweet and packed full of useless calories, it was at my party.  I was wondering how it would all work out for me.  I filled my plate and knew when I was picking out my sweets, that I would not be having much.  It just wasn't very important to me to eat the sweets.  I picked at a little of one thing and took a couple of bites of a cupcake.  I ate a few chips with some dip.  Eventually, I just threw the plate away.  That's how it works for me.  I eat what I want, but, I don't always want that much.  When I feel satisfied, I can quit eating.  I also could continue to eat, even through fullness.  As with anything you do, you have to exert willpower.  Plexus Slim gives you that willpower to put the fork and be content.  

I am so excited to have found a product that works like the Redux pill did for me.  However, with Plexus Slim I can take it the rest of my life...and I will.  I can say with confidence that I will continue to lose weight and then the most important part...keep the weight off.  With Redux, I would not have been allowed to stay on it for an extended period of time anyway.  That always made me nervous to think about.

If you would like more information about Plexus Slim or would like to order you own, please visit me at my Facebook page, Pixie Pink Plexus.






1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this valuable information, I have bookmarked your site for future and further references.
    I have some relevant information you can review below.
    Garcinia Slim 500
    Buy Garcinia Slim 500

    ReplyDelete